BC Ski Jumping and Nordic Combined Society is the Provincial Sport Organization for the Province of British Columbia.
- The purposes of the Society are:
- to promote and co-ordinate competitive and non-competitive development of Ski Jumping and Nordic Combined, including the operation of a provincial team and a provincial competitive program;
- to provide guidance, information and assistance to the members of the Society to further the achievement of these objects, and the development of Ski Jumping and Nordic Combined programs within the Province;
- to exercise exclusive jurisdiction over all matters pertaining to the participation of British Columbia Ski Jumping and Nordic Combined teams in national championships and other competitions; and
- to promote and encourage physical fitness and public participation in athletic activities in general, and Ski Jumping and Nordic Combined in particular.